HUL Pureit Marvella (RO + UV + MF) Water Purifier
The water contaminants are increasing day-to-day in the drinking water. To get a purified form of water that is 100% safe to drink is really hard to obtain. Various of the water purifier brands claim that their product is capable to purify water upto 100% but none of them are upto the mark. Well, HUL Pureit Marvella lives upto the point to get you the purest form of water.
The product is the high-end presentation from “Hindustan Unilever” in the water purifier world. The model uses a 7 stage purification process to provide you purified water. It uses three technology to purify water i.e RO, UV & MF. IT can be used as a tabletop or wall-mounted. It is easy to install. Just place it to the wall or stable surface, plug it into wire, connect it to the water tap and let the device do its work.
The 7 stage purification process removes the minute contaminants in the water while adding the minerals to the purified water. It also enhances the taste of the water. The package includes Water Purifier, Installation Kit, External Sediment Filter Excluded in the box: Booster pump, Pressure Reducing Valve. Iron Cartridge (these are based on pressure condition, to be purchased at the time of installation)
Product Dimensions: (HxWxD = 480x360x294 mm)
Weight: 8.3 Kgs
How does HUL Pureit Marvella RO + UV purify water?
=> Pureit Marvella is equipped with a 6 stage purification technology that ensures you get the purest form of water to drink. The water it filters is as safe as boiled water and is capable of removing excess Total Dissolved Solids(TDS). At the first stage, the water passes through the pre-sediment filter that removes fine and coarse particulate impurities/dirt. In the second stage, the Pre-RO carbon sediment filter removes chlorine and organic impurities like harmful pesticides. In the third stage, the Post-RO carbon filter removes the remaining dirt. Then the water passes through the RO membrane at high pressure, with the help of an inbuilt pump.
The RO removes dissolved salts, hardness, pesticides, and heavy metals like arsenic, lead, and mercury. It also removes microbial contaminants like bacteria, viruses, protozoa, and parasites. The fifth stage is the Micro-Filtration (MF) / UV Chamber which acts as an additional assurance of safety towards microbial contaminants. The last stage is the Post-RO Carbon Filter, which removes bad odor and enhances the taste of purified water.
Purification Stages of Pureit Marvella(RO+UF)
1. Pre-Sediment Filter
This is the first stage in the purification process. In this stage, it removes the fine and coarse particulate impurities/dirt. It also improves the life of the carbon filter.
2. Pre-RO carbon Filter
This is the second stage of the purification process. In this stage, it removes the chlorine and organic impurities like harmful pesticides. It also adsorbs bad taste and odor-causing organic compounds from water.
3. Post-Carbon Sediment Filter
At this stage, it removes the remaining fine and coarse particulate impurities/dirt and improves the life of the RO membrane.
4. RO Membrane
This is the fourth stage of the purification process. In this stage, it removes dissolved salts, hardness, pesticides, and heavy metals like arsenic, leads, and mercury. It also removes microbial contaminants like bacteria, viruses, protozoa, and cysts.
5. UV Reactor
This stage of the purification process acts as an additional stage of purification to further inactivate bacteria, viruses, and parasites to deliver safe water.
6. Post RO-Carbon Filter
This stage of purification acts as a polisher and enhances the taste of purified water.
7. TDS Modulator
Adds adequate quantities of essential minerals to the purified water.
|Best Buy Link: https://amzn.to/2CcV2wM|
Unique Features of Pureit Marvella RO+UV
- Advanced 7 Stage Filtration ensures 100% RO purified water.
- Largest storage capacity(10 Liters)
- Includes “Mineral Cartridge” that enriches water by adding essential minerals like magnesium and calcium.
- Advance “Alert Alarm” informs you 15 days before filter expiry and Auto Shut Off stops water if the filter is not changed.
- High-Speed Purification
- TDS modulator
- TDS removal upto 2000 ppm
- Advance voltage fluctuation guard
- Break-resistant tap
Important Instructions To Follow During Installation
- Pureit Marvella water purifier must be installed on the wall or can be placed on the table and can be used as a tabletop purifier.
- Ensure Pureit Marvella RO+UV is installed by a trained Pureit technician.
- Ensure Pureit Marvella RO+UV is not installed above any electric socket. Make sure that you use the plug provided with the purifier and do not change it.
- Pureit Marvella RO+UV should not be connected to any hot water tap.
- Ensure that the purifier is placed close to the plumbed inlet connection. Also, avoid sharp bends to the pipes.
- Install your Pureit Marvella RO+UV away from any direct sunlight, and ensure there is enough ventilation.
- Ensure input pressure is more than 5 PSI and less than 30 PSI. If it is more than 30 PSI, you need to use ‘Pressure reducing Valve’ which must be bought at an additional cost. If the pressure is less than 5 PSI then you need to buy ‘Pressure enhancing Pump’ which can be bought at an additional cost. Ensure you buy them from the authorized service personnel of Pureit.
- Ensure the wastewater pipe is placed lower than the tap of the purifier.
- The Post-RO Carbon Filter must be detached from the storage tank and flushed directly into the sink; before starting the regular usage. Discard the first cycle of water and do not use for drinking
Cleaning And Maintenance Tips For Pureit Marvella Water Purifier
- You can clean the tap by using disinfectants like bleach/ hypochlorite (50 ppm available chlorine). Discard 2 liters of water after cleaning the tap.
- The external portion of the purifier must be cleaned using wet cloth only. Do not use detergent or soap
- Do not extensively clean and rub the decorative parts and on the LED display panel as this might lead to scratches on the parts.
- Always switch off the ‘Ball Valve’ and electrical power, if you are out of home for a long duration.
- Turn off the Ball Valve and switch off the power if you notice any leakage from the purifier.
- Do not try to open the purifier for cleaning or for any replacements. This can be done only by qualified company personnel or an authorized agent.
- Do not drink the water from the wastewater tube, as it is not suitable for drinking. However, you can use that water for gardening or for cleaning the floors.
- You should discard the water in the storage tank once in 15 days. Always drain the water in the storage tank if you have not used the purifier for more than 2 days.
- Do not put heavy or sharp objects on the purifier.
- Do not plug or unplug the power cord with wet hands. Ensure that the plug isn’t wet while plugging in or plugging out to avoid risks such as electrical shock or fire.
- Never splash the filtration system with water while cleaning.
- Keep the cord away from wiring conjunctions to avoid hazards. Never put the cord under rugs, near heat resistors, radiators, stoves or heaters.
- If the power cord is damaged, the power adapter must be replaced and not used.
- Avoid using an extension cord.
- Do not install the purification unit where it could freeze.
- Do not run hot water over 45 °C through the purifier.
- You should not allow any foreign or unexpected material (like dust/ants/insects/other pests)to enter into the storage tank. The filtered water in the storage tank may deteriorate in the process.
- When shifting your house, get the purifier duly inspected and packed by the Pureit service technician. Remove water from the storage tank and properly pack the purifier in case of shifting.
- You should clean the storage tank once a month by using the disinfectant which can be bought by calling our Pureit helpline number. To clean the tank just open the cleaning solution dispenser and put 1 ml of the solution (10–15 drops) into the storage tank. (Ensure the tank is full). Drain the entire tank after 10 minutes.
- You should maintain good hygiene in the area around your water purifier. Ensure that this area is free of ants/insects/other pests.
- In case UV lamp breaks, carefully sweep all the fragments, wipe the area with a wet towel, and dispose of all the fragments including the used towel in a sealed plastic bag. Open windows to allow room to ventilate. Do not use a vacuum. Handover the bag to the service technician for proper disposal of the same when he visits to put a new UV lamp.
- 23 Please ensure that you switch off the power whenever you turn off the Ball Valve.
- Please dispose of the used consumables like Sediment Filters, Carbon Filter, and Membranes along with the other household waste through the municipal disposal system.
- Always rely only on the RED indicator to replace the consumables and Membrane. The RO Purity Lock is only an additional assurance of safety. In some cases, the input water quality may prevent it from functioning.
- You should only store water in the purifier and not use other bottles and containers. If you do so, water may get contaminated.
- Do not use hot or boiling water in the purifier. Similarly do not use freezing cold water (less than 10 °C) in the purifier.
- The output water may continue to have flora which is harmless and poses no health hazard to normal healthy adults and children
HUL Pureit Marvella FAQs
How much time does HUL Pureit Marvella take to purify the water?
=> The time to purify water usually depends on the filter quality, input water pressure, TDS, and other impurities present in the water. HUL Pureit Marvella can purify upto 28 liters of water per hour.
How will I get new consumables/membranes replaced?
=> You need to call the HUL Pureit helpline number[1860-210-1000] and order for a germ kill kit.
What is the power rating of this purifier?
=> The power rating of this water purifier is 48 Watts.
How much input voltage is required to work this purifier?
=> This water purifier requires 140-240 VAC or 50-60 Hz for working.
What is the length of the power adaptor?
=> The length of the power adaptor is 1.5 meters.
What is the material made of?
=> The HUL Pureit Marvella is made of food-grade plastic and non-toxic material.
What is the water flow rate of HUL Pureit Marvella?
=> The water flow rate of HUL Pureit Marvella is approximately 9-12 liters per hour.
How much is the water storage capacity of the HUL Pureit Marvella Water purifier?
=> The HUL Pureit water purifier comes with a water storage capacity of 10 liters.
What is the water pressure rating?
=> The water pressure rating of HUL Pureit Marvella is 5-30 PSI.
Does it work with any type of water?
=> Yes. This purifier is suitable to any type of water. IT is capable to remove impurities from the water level of TDS 2000.
Can I use it as a tabletop or wall-mounted purifier?
=> This water purifier can be used as a tabletop as well as a wall-mounted purifier.
Does it come with UF purification technology?
=> No. The HUL Pureit Marvella is not equipped with UF technology. However, it is equipped with RO + UV technology to obtain purified water.
Does this purifier come with a TDS modulator?
=> Yes. HUL Pureit Marvella is equipped with a TDS modulator.
Does it make a noise?
=> Yes. It does but when the pump runs. While the noise is very low.
|Best Buy Link: https://amzn.to/2CcV2wM|
Troubleshooting Of HUL Pureit Marvella Water Purifier
- The Water from purifier tastes unusual
1) The storage tank has not been cleaned for a long time.
2) The water has been stored for too long in the storage tank. Please drain out the filled water and replace it with the freshwater.
3) The filters/membranes need to be replaced or cleaned. Do replace them by calling at the Pureit helpline number[1860-210-1000].
- The purification is taking more time
1) The ball-valve may not be opened fully. Please ensure the Ball Valve is open completely so that the water flow is not restricted.
2) The temperature of the input water might have dropped drastically.
3) The Filters or Membranes need to be replaced/cleaned. Please replace or get them cleaned by calling the Pureit Helpline[1860-210-1000].
- The storage tank is not getting filled
1) Check if the Ball Valve is kept open.
2) Check if there is any leakage from the purifier and if there is any leakage then call the Pureit Helpline.
3) The Filters or Membranes need to be replaced/cleaned. Please replace or get them cleaned by calling the Pureit Helpline.
You’ll Also Like