Hafele is the widely known brand in the kitchen Appliances world. The brand manufacture useful kitchen profucts like – Kitchen Chimney, Washing Machine, Kitchen Sink, Gas Hob, Professional Blender, etc for ease of houseful work or cooking. The brand is widely famous for its product built-in quality and service.
Hafele Aqua 12s Dishwasher is the latest add-on to its manufacturing world. Hafele brought this premium designed dishwasher brand for the modern contemporary kitchen in India. The brand comes with the tagline “Free-standing Dishwasher For Spic-n-Span Hygenic Kitchen“.
The dishwasher is manufactured by the excellence of German Design and Engineering, specially adapted for Indian kitchen environments and the unique styles of Indian cooking. This newly built dishwasher is hygienic in use and the best alternative for regular washing. The Silver matte stainless-steel finish on the exterior of the dishwasher really enhances the kitchen interior also consumes less space.
The dishwasher comes with an improved capacity with 12 place settings which aptly suits to most of the Indian household purpose. The in-built programs provide flexibility for the washing of numerous types of crockery or utensils. There is a glass care program specially designed for your delicate glassware and an intensive program to take care of the toughest stains on your pots and kadhais. To keep your dishwasher safe from prying hands, you can turn on the child lock to block the usage of the control panel.
|Best Buy Link: https://amzn.to/30FSoK4|
Why choose Hafele 12s Dishwasher Brand?
=> Hafele Aqua 12s dishwasher brand comes with a really improved design and features compared to its earlier model. The model comes with the different programs and settings which increases the flexibility of cleaning or washing of utensils. Some of the dishwasher programs that makes it preferable compared to other brands are:
- Equipped with 6 different programs
- High capacity of 12 place settings
- 99.9% germ-free cleaning
- Hygenic wash
- Soft-touch shelves
- Low water consumption
- Effective filtration system
- Child-lock feature
Handling the Hafele 12s Dishwasher
Handling a dishwasher can be a messy task especially for a newbie. Here I have provided you with the pictorial information for handling the device. Let’s give a look.
|Read the Manual & Operating Guide|
Hafele Aqua 12s Dishwasher FAQs
What are the programs equipped in Hafele 12s dishwasher?
=> Hafele 12s dishwasher is equipped with 6 different programs.
- Eco: The “Eco” program is also known as the energy-save or economy program. This program is designed to consume less water than the standard dishwasher cycle. The program is used to clean normally dirty tableware and is the most efficient program in terms of energy and water-saving. In this program, the dishes are cleaned or washed at a lower temperature, typically 50°C, and uses around 3-4 liters of water for cleaning.
|Use this cycle for mixed loads and soil levels|
- Glass-care: The dishwasher brand also features the glass-care program. It is equipped with a dedicated glass-care which comes with a 40°C, 60-minute gentle cycle. This helps to get your champagne flutes, wine glasses and glass bowls will get the best treatment possible.
|Use this cycle for fragile items (i.e. glasses) and normally soiled dishes|
- Rapid-30: The “Rapid” program is also known as Fast/express/turbo/quick wash. This program offers one of the fastest cycles for cleaning utensils in about an hour or less. This program uses extra water or heat to get the cleaning done.
|Use this cycle for lightly soiled dishes|
- Intensive: The name itself clarifies the washing cycle of this program. This dishwasher cleaning program is designed for very dirty plates, pans, and pots that would normally require soaking. It’s aimed to clean baked-on food and grime by using more water and energy than the Normal or Eco setting. Expect temperatures of around 70°C, however, this does vary by machine. If your dishwasher doesn’t have this program you might just need to rinse your heavily soiled cookware by hand first and then you’re good to go with another setting. Similar to previous cycles, the Intensive wash also has other names, such as heavy/pots/chef wash.
|Use this cycle for heavily soiled dishes, crusted plates, and pots|
- Normal: As the name suggests, this program is definitely for the washing of normal pots or crockery. If your cookware doesn’t have any particularly tough or baked-on food this program could suffice, according to manufacturers
|Use this cycle for normally soiled dishes|
- 90-min Wash: This wash cycle is used for washing of heavy solid dishes. This wash cycle is for the slow cleaning of the dishes. It takes 90-min for cleaning of the utensils so it is named as a 90-min wash cycle. The washed-out utensils are shiny and cleaner compared to other wash cycles.
Can this dishwasher clean all types of items?
=> No. The dishwasher comes with limited washing programs for cleaning items. Though it is capable of cleaning most of the crockery or pots, there are limitations too. Items not suitable for dishwashing are:
- Cigarette ashes, candle leftovers, polish, paint, chemical substances, iron-alloy materials.
- Forks, spoons and knives with wooden or bone, or ivory or nacre-coated handles; glued items, items soiled with abrasive, acidic, or base chemicals.
- Plastic items that are not heat-resistant, copper, or tin-coated containers.
- Aluminum and silver objects (they may discolor, become dull).
- Certain delicate glass types, porcelains with ornamental printed patterns as they fade even after the first wash; certain crystal items as they lose their transparency over time, adhered cutlery that is not heat-resistant, lead crystal glasses, cutting boards, items manufactured with synthetic fiber
- Absorbent items as sponges or kitchen rags are not suitable for dishwashing.
|Note: Take care to buy dishwasher-proof sets in your future purchases.|
Loading a Dishwasher
The term loading means getting the utensils or crockery placed at the respected or instructed location for proper cleaning. Loading a dishwasher is an important thing to keep in mind to get the cleaning done without any hassle. If you properly place your dishes into the machine, it could turn out to be the best possible way to save: energy consumption, washing, and drying performance. Let me give you a quick overview of loading a dishwasher.
The dishwasher comes with the two separate baskets to load the dishes into the machine. The round and deep items as pots with long handles, pot lids, plates, salad plates, cutlery sets can be load into the lower basket.
While the upper basket has been designed for tea plates, dessert plates, salad bowls, cups, and glasses.
When placing long-stem glasses and goblets, lean them against the basket edge, rack, or glass supporter wire and not against other items. Do not lean long glasses against one another or they cannot remain steady and may receive damage. It is more appropriate to locate the thin narrow parts into the middle sections of baskets. You can place spoons among the other cutlery sets in order to prevent them from sticking to one another. You are recommended to use the cutlery grid in order to obtain the best result.
To avoid any possible injuries, always place such long-handle and sharp-pointed dishes as serving fork, bread knife, etc. with their sharp points facing down or horizontally on the baskets.
|Warning: Place your dishes into your machine in a way that they will not prevent the upper and lower spray arms from spinning.|
Points To Pay Attention During Dishwasher Installation
- Choose a suitable, safe, and level place to install your machine.
- Carry out the installation and connection of your machine by following the instructions.
- This machine should be installed and repaired by authorised service only.
- Only original spare parts should be used with the machine.
- Before installing, be sure that the machine is unplugged.
- Check whether the indoor electrical fuse system is connected according to the regulations.
- All electrical connections must match the values indicated on the rating plate.
- Pay special attention and be sure that the machine does not stand on the electricity supply cable.
- Never use an extension cord or multiple sockets for making a connection. The plug should be comfortably accessible after the machine has been installed.
- After installing the machine to a suitable place, run it unloaded for the first time.