Aqua libra water purifier is considered to be one of the best Water purifiers available with great service and value for money. It assures you of the safest and purest drinking water without any hassle. Over ten years of experience in reverse osmosis drinking water systems, the unique design feature makes installation easy and operation more reliable. Aqua Libra assures you with the most advanced water purification system in the world.
The multi-stage purification includes RO, UV, and UF to obtain the purest and safest drinking water within the touch of your finger. The 17 Liters product comes with a storage capacity of 10 Liters. The optimal purification capacity upto 12 Liters per hour makes it an efficient water purifier with the budget price value.
The TDS controller helps to keep the essential minerals in the purified water. The product also comes with a water level indicator. Food-grade plastic material also makes it safe for purification purposes. With the latest design and technology, the product is capable to purify all types of water sources like borewells, tanks, or tap water.
|Buy Now On Amazon|
How Does Aqua Libra Water Purifier Works?
Aqua Libra water purifier goes through the various stage for purification of water. Let’s understand its various stages of the filtration process.
1. Reverse Osmosis Process
It is the most common use purification method used by most of the water purifiers. It uses a partially permeable membrane to remove unwanted molecules and larger particles from drinking water. This is the cheap and the best solution available for the purification purpose.
2. UV Filtration Process
It is one of the advanced and effective methods used by some of the latest water purifiers to absorb the purest form of water. It is one of the effective methods to remove disinfecting bacteria from the water. As we know ultraviolet rays are capable to penetrate harmful pathogens in your home’s water and destroy illness-causing microorganisms by attacking their genetic core. Though it becomes one of the important stages in the purification method.
3. UF Filtration process
Ultra-filtration (UF) is a type of membrane filtration in which hydro-static pressure forces a liquid against a semipermeable membrane. Suspended solids and solutes of high molecular weight are retained, while water and low molecular weight solutes pass through the membrane.
Features Of Aqua Libra water purifier
- The model removes upto 96% of Total dissolved solids (TDS) from the water.
- It removes bacteria and viruses from the water.
- Delivers upto 20 Liters of purified water per hour.
- It has a large water storage capacity of 12 Liters.
- The product emphasizes of 12 stage purification.
- It comes with the auto-shutoff water overflow protection.
What are the materials used in the Aqua Libra water purifier?
=> Aqua Libra water purifier comes with the different fitting material. They are as below:
- Inlet valve – The inlet valve is used to connect the water purifier with the water tap inlet connector. It is made up of standard quality material with advanced technology. The main function of the inlet valve is to ON/OFF the water supply manually.
- Quick fitting Pipe – These pipes are mostly used in advanced RO purifiers. The main purpose of quick pipe fitting is to make fittings fast easy and leak proof.
- Spanner – In RO water purifiers the first stage of purification is Pre-sediment filter which is recommended to clean once in fortnight/month. The main function of the spanner is to open the pre-filter bowl easily.
- Teflon – Teflon tape is used to make Inlet valve & tap fittings leak proof.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to do aqua Libra water purifier installation?
=> Follow these guidelines for the installation purpose:
- Once the product is received by the customer, you must inform them on Whatsapp 7677161313 or call 8178697983.
- The technician will charge Rs.350/- to Rs.500/- depending on the location and these charges are to be paid by the customer only.
- The time taken by the technician to reach your location may vary from 12-72 hours.
- The mobile number of the technician will be provided through SMS only.
- It is the customer’s duty to check whether the installation is proper or not. The customer has to ask the technician to show the TDS of pure water (Keep TDS between 30 to 200 ppm). You have to check for leakages and all before giving the installation charges.
- The customer has to pay the technician ₹ 350 for every visit.
2. What is the star rating of the aqua libra water purifier?
=> Aqua libra water purifier comes with a star rating of 4.7.
3. What is the capacity of this water purifier?
=> Aqua libra water purifier comes with a capacity of 15 Liters.
4. What is the product dimension?
=> The product dimension is (LXHXW = 59 x 24 x 39 cm).
5. What are the color options available?
=> Aqua libra water purifier comes in two color variants i.e White & Black.
6. What is the special feature of this model?
=> Aqua Libra water purifier comes with the automatic shut-off feature.
7. How much is the warranty period of the Aqua Libra Water purifier?
=> This Aqua Libra water purifier model comes with a warranty period of 1-Year on electrical parts, except UV Lamp. The warranty starts from the date of dispatch.
8. How much is the water filter life expectancy?
=> The life expectancy of the water filter depends on the quality of the water supply. If water quality is good filters life will be more, If water quality is bad (More turbidity or more TDS) filters life will be less.
9. How much is the water purification capacity?
=> The water purification capacity of this model is up to 20 Ltr. Per hour purified water flow.
10. How many processes are applied to the filtration of water?
=> This model utilizes a three-stage water purification process i.e RO(Reverse Osmosis), UV(Ultraviolet), & UF(Ultrafiltration) for the purification of water.
11. How many filters does this model have?
=> This model comes with the 7 filters for the filtration purpose.
12. Would we be able to dispense water if there is no electricity?
=> Yes, you can dispense water from the purifier if there is no electricity. The water can be dispensed only if you have pre-filtered water stored in the tank if no electricity.
13. What is the TDS range after treatment?
=> You can adjust the TDS range according to your requirements.
14. What is the ph value of this model?
=> This model comes with a ph value of 7.5.
15. Is it capable to remove iron and magnesium from the water?
=> Yes. This model uses a three-stage filtration process. You get the purified form of water after filtration. So, yes it removes the magnesium and iron from the water.
16. What is the height of this water purifier?
=> This water purifier comes with a height of around 2 feet.
17. Does it provide cold water?
=> No. It only cleanses and purifies the water.
18. Can we use bore water for purifications?
=> Yes. This water is capable of purifying all kinds of water. So, definitely you can use it for bore water purification.
19. Does it convert the salty or fluoride water to sweet water?
=> Yes. It converts the salty or fluoride water into sweet water. You can adjust the TDS level accordingly.
20. Does this product run without electricity?
=> No. This is an electronic device. So, there must be an electric connection for the operation of the product.
21. Does it come with the filter fail alarm system?
=> No. It does not come with the filter fail alarm system.
22. Does this model come with overflow protection or water level indicator?
=> Yes. This model comes with the auto-shutoff feature. This means the model will stop working once the water level is full in the tank.
23. How to check for the TDS source before buying a Water Purifier?
=> You must purchase a TDS meter before installing the water purifier. Given are the condition to check on the TDS level before installation of the water purifier.
• Use UF Water Purifier if TDS is less than 200.
• RO Water Purifier is best if TDS is greater than 200.
• On the other hand, if TDS is greater than 2000- Domestic Water Purifier cannot be used. Buy a water softening solution.
24. What is the cost of maintenance after the warranty period?
=> The maintenance cost after the warranty period is over is approximately ₹ 2000.
25. Can this product purify municipal tap water?
=> Yes. It can purify municipal tap water.
26. How many liters of water can it store?
=> The storage tank of this water purifier can store upto 15liters of RO water.
27. How many filtration stages does this water purifier utilize?
=> This water purifier utilizes 10 stages for the purification purpose.
28. How frequently do I need to change the cartridges?
=> Minimum 8 months.
29. How many liters of filtered water does it provide per day?
=> It provides approximately 50 liters of purified water per day.
30. What is the aqua libra customer care number?
=> The aqua libra customer care number is +91 6351 992 888.
31. Where are the aqua libra water purifier service centers located?
=> Aqua libra water purifier service center is located in almost all cities in India. However, you can visit there contact Us page for further guidelines.
Things We Like:
- The tank has a good storage capacity.
- It stores wastewater in a separate tank and provides good water quality.
- The product can purify the water from all inlet sources of water.
- It provides pure, safe, and tasty drinking water every day.
- The perfect water purifier for borewell water as it prevents water contamination and harmful content in water.
- ABS food-grade plastic that safeguards the quality of purified-water.
- Its patented RO technology retains essential natural minerals in the input water.
|Best Buy Link: https://amzn.to/2MenhNc|
You’ll Also Like