AO Smith Z9 Green RO Water Purifier
The water contaminants are increasing day-to-day in the drinking water. To get a purified form of water that is 100% safe to drink is really hard to obtain. Various of the water purifier brands claim that their product is capable to purify water upto 100% but none of them are upto the mark. Well, AO Smith Z9 RO Water Purifier lives upto the point to get you the purest form of water.
The product is the high-end presentation from “Hindustan Unilever” in the water purifier world. The model uses a 7 stage purification process to provide you purified water. It uses cheap and best of the technology to purify water i.e RO. The water purifier can be used as a tabletop or wall-mounted. It is easy to install. Just place it to the wall or stable surface, plug it into wire, connect it to the water tap and let the device do its work.
The 7 stage purification process removes the minute contaminants in the water while adding the minerals to the purified water. It also enhances the taste of the water. The package includes Water Purifier, Installation Kit, External Sediment Filter Excluded in the box: Booster pump, Pressure Reducing Valve. Iron Cartridge (these are based on pressure condition, to be purchased at the time of installation)
Product Dimensions: (LXHXW = 36.9 cm x 32.6 cm x 48.2 cm)
Weight: 15.2 Kgs
|Best Buy Link: https://amzn.to/2P0pGMQ|
What is 8 stage purification technology in AO Smith Z9 RO Water Purifier?
=> A. O. Smith Green series Z9 RO water purifier comes with 8 stage water purification stages. Water passes through 8 Stage process: Pre-filter + Sediment filter + Carbon block + ART MAX (Advance Recovery Technology) + Patented Side Stream RO Membrane + MIN-TECH (Mineraliser Technology) + ZX Double Protection Dual Filter*(SAPC + SCMT). 100% of the Purified water passes through the RO Membrane and Double Purified by SCMT.
What is Min-Tech technology in the AO Smith Z9 Water purifier?
=> The MIN-TECH (Mineraliser Technology) adds essential minerals back to the water. This ensures that the water tastes fresh, natural, and has a balanced pH to add an essential requirement for drinking water.
What is ART technology?
=> ART (Advance Recovery Technology) that is utilized by AO Smith Z9 RO water purifier. This advance recovery recovers 2X more water when it runs through the purifier, ensuring minimal water wastage.
AO Smith Z9 RO Water Purifier FAQs
1. How to do AO Smith Z9 water purifier installation?
=> Follow these guidelines for the installation purpose:
- Once the product is received by the customer, you can contact them on 1800 103 2468.
- The technician will charge Rs.350/- to Rs.500/- depending on the location and these charges are to be paid by the customer only.
- The time taken by the technician to reach your location may vary from 12-72 hours.
- The mobile number of the technician will be provided through SMS only.
- It is the customer’s duty to check whether the installation is proper or not. The customer has to ask the technician to show the TDS of pure water (Keep TDS between 30 to 200 ppm). You have to check for leakages and all before giving the installation charges.
- The customer has to pay the technician ₹ 350-₹ 500 for every visit.
2. What is the star rating of the AO Smith Z9 RO water purifier?
=> AO Smith Z9 RO water purifier comes with a star rating of 4.7.
3. What is the capacity of this water purifier?
=> AO Smith Z9 RO Water Purifier comes with a capacity of 6 Liters.
4. What is the product dimension?
=> The product dimension is (LXHXW = 36.9 cm x 32.6 cm x 48.2 cm).
5. What are the color options available?
=> AO Smith Z9 RO water purifier comes in a single color variant i.e Black.
6. What is the special feature of this model?
=> AO Smith Z9 RO water purifier comes with the “SCMT(Silver Charged Membrane Technology)” that restructures the water molecules and makes it safe for the baby to consume. There is also a night-light that locates your purifier in the dark.
7. How much is the warranty period of the AO Smith Z9 RO water purifier?
=> The AO Smith Z9 RO water purifier model comes with a warranty period of 1-Year on electrical parts, except UV Lamp. The warranty starts from the date of dispatch.
8. How much is the water filter life expectancy?
=> The life expectancy of the water filter depends on the quality of the water supply. If water quality is good filters life will be more. If water quality is bad (More turbidity or more TDS) filters life will be less.
9. How much is the water purification capacity?
=> The water purification capacity of this model is up to 15 Liters Per hour purified water flow.
10. How many processes are applied to the filtration of water?
=> This model utilizes a single water purification process i.e RO(Reverse Osmosis) for the purification of water.
11. How many filters does this model have?
=> This model comes with the 7 filters for the filtration purpose.
12. Would we be able to dispense water if there is no electricity?
=> Yes, you can dispense water from the purifier if there is no electricity. The water can be dispensed only if you have pre-filtered water stored in the tank if no electricity.
13. What is the TDS range after treatment?
=> You can adjust the TDS range according to your requirements.
14. What is the ph value of this model?
=> This model comes with a ph value of 8+.
15. Is it capable to remove iron and magnesium from the water?
=> Yes. This model uses a seven-stage filtration process. You get the purified form of water after filtration. So, yes it removes the magnesium and iron from the water.
16. What is the height of this water purifier?
=> This water purifier comes with a height of around 48.2 cm.
17. Does it provide cold water?
=> No. It only cleanses and purifies the water. However, there is a hot water facility.
18. Can we use bore water for purification?
=> Yes. This water is capable of purifying all kinds of water. So, definitely you can use it for bore water purification.
19. Does it convert the salty or fluoride water to sweet water?
=> Yes. It converts the salty or fluoride water into sweet water. You can adjust the TDS level accordingly.
20. Does this product run without electricity?
=> No. This is an electronic device. So, there must be an electric connection for the operation of the product.
21. Does it come with the filter fail alarm system?
=> Yes. It does indicates about the filter fail alarm system.
22. Does this model come with overflow protection or water level indicator?
=> Yes. It is featured with the tank full indicator. This model comes with the auto-shutoff feature. This means the model will stop working once the water level is full in the tank.
23. How to check for the TDS source before buying a Water Purifier?
=> You must purchase a TDS meter before installing the water purifier. Given are the condition to check on the TDS level before installation of the water purifier.
• RO Water Purifier is best if TDS is greater than 200.
• On the other hand, if TDS is greater than 2000- Domestic Water Purifier cannot be used. Buy a water softening solution.
24. What is the cost of maintenance after the warranty period?
=> The maintenance cost after the warranty period over is approximately ₹ 5000.
25. Can this product purify municipal tap water?
=> Yes. It can purify municipal tap water.
26. How many liters of water can it store?
=> The storage tank of this water purifier can store upto 9 liters of RO water.
27. How many filtration stages does this water purifier utilize?
=> This water purifier utilizes 8 stages for the purification purpose.
28. How frequently do I need to change the cartridges?
=> The water cartridges need to be changed every 8 months.
29. How many liters of filtered water does it provide per day?
=> It provides approximately 50 liters of purified water per day.
30. What is the AO Smith customer care number?
=> The AO Smith Water purifier customer care number is +91 1800 103 2468.
31. Where are the AO Smith water purifier service centers located?
=> AO Smith water purifier service center is located in almost all cities in India. However, you can visit there Contact Us page for further guidelines.
32. Does the water purifier come with a digital clock?
=> Yes. AO Smith Z9 RO water purifier is equipped with a digital clock.
33. Does this device save water?
=> Yes. This water purifier saves approximately 9000 Liters of water per year.
34. Does this purifier come with a cartridge life indicator?
=> Yes. AO Smith RO water purifier comes with a cartridge life indicator. It indicates you whenever it needs to get changed.
|Best Buy Link: https://amzn.to/39wDd8f|
You’ll Also Like